How do I order a title online?
* Make a search and wait for the result;
* Select the titles you want to order and add them to your shopping cart.
* Highlight them and click the “book” button.
Online orders are accepted up to 5 (five) titles per registered user per day. Online orders are only for home reading. Orders are executed as follows:
* Online orders received until 12.00 are executed for the next day after 08.00.
* Online orders received after 12.00 are executed for the next day after 2.00 pm
Requested orders on days off and holiday days are executed on the first business day after them.
* After signing up for e-mail, sign in to your “My Library” platform and track the execution of the request. When visiting the library, the ordered documents will be awaiting you at the “Acceptance of orders” Bureau.
* Overwriting documents is done through your “My Library” account in a reader's card. This way, you can overwrite library documents up to two times after the expiration of the initially set period of 1 calendar month.
We hope to be useful and save you time. We are expecting you!
Electronic catalog books
Ivan Vazov National Library is the second depository in Bulgaria and its electronic catalog reflects the Bulgarian book production from 1996 until today. The electronic database contains more than 200,000 records as of 01.02.2019. The bibliographic descriptions of the following types of publications are included:
• Albums and Atlases
• Cartographic publications
• Notable editions
• 1998 publications (including autoreferats from 2006)
The e-catalog “Early printed, rare and valuable publications” include documents from the “Rare and Valuable” and “National Revival” funds, which are part of the collection of “Special Collections”. The chronological boundaries of the editions united in the common base cover the period 1512–2009. The bibliographic descriptions contain a preview of covers, original illustrations, autographs and exlibris.