THE VIRTUAL LOCAL HISTORY DEPARTMENT SERVICE answers questions related to Plovdiv and the area:
• physical-geographic characteristics;
• administrative-territorial structure;
• Economic characteristics;
• history and traditions;
• cultural institutions, science and education;
• landmarks and tourism;
• events, facts and personalities.
On the question you asked, you'll get a quick answer or a reference to a source to retrieve complete information, and the volume is limited to 5 search results.
The response time is two business days.
How to ask a question?
Fill in the following fields:
For full reference service, you can place a request in the Library, at the LOCAL HISTORY Department, 1st floor, room № 26. The full information provided by the specialists is paid as indicated in the Library Services Price List.